L 'company was founded in 1957 by the expert hands of Laura Andreatta with the collaboration of two sisters.

In 1962 they move in G. Grazioli, 50 with a new store and the new collaboration with the third sister, Lina Andreatta, who will pick up 'activity in 1975 as proprietor.

After 30 years, in 2005, the company passed into the hands of Joan Chiogna who, with his staff, continues this

WONDERFUL ADVENTURE


Article Trentino 20.10.2007